Sunday, June 8, 2008

The Project Begins

I want to see how many different items I can create, re-craft, up-cycle, recycle (all those good words) from 20 thrift store sweaters.

The plan is to document everything here on my blog. This is the first time I've done any blogging and I wanted to have a project or something specific to talk about. I've crafted items from discarded clothing before and have started dabbling in re-crafting vintage jewelry. I need a creative challenge to get my juices going again and thus, 20 sweaters is born.

Step one: Find 20 sweaters.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Hey!
I bought a sweet little crochet ring from you at a craft show..er..I think it was at Schubas.
Anywho, I just came upon your business card in my wallet and wanted to drop a line to let you know how much I adore the ring!
Good luck with the 20 sweaters project!
Becca

Anonymous said...

Yes! Your crocheted jewelry is the best. It will be fun to watch this project unfold.